7.22.2010

Why is this Fun?!

Salt Lake Half Marathon
Ogden Marathon
Ragnar Wasatch Back
Top of Utah Half marathon
Labor Day Tri

Top of Utah Marathon

THE DIRTY DASH!!!

Provo Halloween Half


Running is not fun. It really isn't. But for some sick reason I'm addicted.
.....and I want Vibrams :)


I thought purchasing a road bike would cure this weird desire to run races...but so far it hasn't. Probably because I'm dirt slow on a bike. I've only had it for about a month now.But I keep finding races I want to run and blow more money that I don't have. For example the Dirty Dash!!! I probably have never been more excited about anything in my life. Hence the red highlighted text above. Its a 10k/obstacle in mud! Can life get much better then that?! No.


2 comments:

  1. get some fivefingers! :) yes, yes, yes. i bought them and i'm madly deeply in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, how is one to sign up for the DIRTY DASH? it sounds ridiculously crazy/ awesome!

    ReplyDelete