11.10.2010

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous.


I have decided it is time for a change.

Tonight I am finding myself sitting in front of a gas fireplace, drinking diet coke, listening to itunes finest, and sniffling up a storm. The last few days I have been blessed with a nasty head cold....which comes with its good friend Insomnia. I've decided to take this lack of sleep as an opportunity to update this incredibly neglected blog.

I'm living the charmed life. Attend a prestigious college, work as a medical assistant, live off chicken broth and progressive soup, go on dates with only the most stand up men, and enjoy good running sessions. What could be better. There is some truth in my above statement. Lately I have been huge on goal setting. I feel like I am constantly working towards something which is an awesome feeling. I was reading old ensigns and I came across this Golden Oldie. I realize this is all about depression (disclaimer I'm not depressed) but I did really like this quote...."To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things you have never before done." This should be an easy concept to understand, but it was so profound when I read it! I love pushing myself, and seeing what I can really handle. I love taking challenges and pushing myself to be better. So I have already made a new list of goals, and have started working on a new project.....
...more to come on that later.




No comments:

Post a Comment